Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Summer is over and Fall is rolling in slowly...

Here is Southern Ontario, the summer seems like it has just begun!! Our summer this year has not been fun! It's been like a long, long spring and 2 or 3 weeks of fall!

Lukas my oldest son started grade one... I couldn't believe that this day has come! I am at home, with my 19 month old and having fun. I decided that I would still do some work but I really wanted to spend time with my 19 month old! I had plans to go to the Ontario Early Years Centre which is like a daycare centre but with mom, dad or guardian! They have a story time and all sorts of fun activities for your infant, toddler, or child! They have programs and so it's fun for the kiddies and adults. The adults bond with each other too!! I have been there once so far and I hope I can make it again too. It's just that there is so much to do in the day!

Lukas is excited and loving school. However, he still wants to come home for lunch some of the boys in his school tease him. I told him to stay away from them and to make other friends. You see, it's different as those boys have brothers and they just seem so much more mature than my little grade oner! I know this will make him a stronger person so I told him he can come home for lunch once a week. You see, the 19 month old naps at 11:30 and Lukas' lunch is at noon. So, I take the baby out of his schedule and move his nap to 1 pm and that's okay once a week!! I am trying to get Andrew to nap at 12:45 as then Lukas can be home for lunch a little more!! We'll see how it goes!!

I hope all of your children has had a great first week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment