Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I hope everyone has a great new year! I am back this year and I am working. I am not online as much as I used to be. I am still trying to figure things out. I have been pondering and thinking what should I do? I really want to be at home with the kids but I know life says that we need money to survive. Yes, We do need money and it is hard to live a great, wonderful life without money. I also married my husband because I love him, not because he is wealthy! Well, certainly is not wealthy but he is a good person who loves his family! So, now I decided that I will try to work from home by working for a lady who has a company that does business to business telemarketing and some other odd jobs. I am still trying to get a job in a restaurant so that I can make an hourly wage and tips! We'll see how it goes!

I wish everyone a very Happy and prosperous new year!!! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment