Monday, October 12, 2015

I am back to posting on my blog!  I am so sorry, it's been years since I have written anything!  I have made so many changes in my life  I am now a mom who works part time from home. I am also a student at Sheridan college in Oakville, ON Canada.  I am studying to be an Educational Support teacher.  I am loving it right now! It's a lot of work, but really worth it!

I am looking to learn about children and education.  I decided that would be better for me and our family as I will be able to work in the school system.  I love kids and love to make a difference for families!

I encourage all you out there to go back to school, if you can!  I love it and looking forward to the next couple of years!  Afterwards, I would like to finish my degree so it may take a while, but educating myself is a great thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment