Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Having a positive attitude in sports!!

My son plays one or two sports during the fall, winter and spring. In the spring and summer, my children really do alot of sports! I encourage a positive behaviour!! I also encourage them to have fun and enjoy themselves!! I think that is very important... I also feel that teaching them to do their best, have fun and working and playing hard is very important. What drives me crazy is that some parents feel that winning for all children is important! I agree however, it's no big deal if they lose. It's a part of life, you can't win at everything! This will make your child stronger and have a great attitude in life! I also think that team sports are so important for children. This is where they learn and develope their social skills and their attitudes!

There are some really great information on this site! http://responsiblesports.com/default.aspx
Check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment