Thursday, June 11, 2009

What a week!! It's been nuts!!

It all started last weekend. On Saturday, I had a birthday party to attend in the morning for my son's friends Jordan and Trinity! Lukas certainly had a good time. While he was at the party, I quickly did some shopping at the Walmart Superstore close by! I picked up Lukas, rushed home, got ready for a baby shower. As I was unpacking the car from the morning, I realized I left a whole bag of meat groceries at Walmart which was a good 40 minute drive from my home. I called them and told them I would be back tomorrow for my groceries! I ran off to the baby shower and had a glass of wine and chatted with friends! Congratulated the new mom to be and came home. THen, said good night to the young ones and went to a birthday party!! Had a nice time. I probably didn't get home until close to midnight! So what a DAY!!
SUnday, I went to church, went straight back to Walmart to pick up the groceries and then off to work! I was busy at work.... Thank God it was only until 8 pm! Put the kids to bed, did some networking and off to bed.
On Monday, I tried to relax, clean, laundry, etc etc! Tuesday same... catch up day! Then Wednesday ... clean up, relax, laundry, play with the kids and work... came home from work and caught up to some networking. I also received an email from a friend... her son was diagnosed with brain cancer and will be going in for 12 hour surgery the next day. I cried myself to sleep. Her son was only 6 yrs old! Such a young boy!
Thursday is here! Took my son to school, prayed there and back and all day long. MEt with my church friends and prayed for my friends son! In the evening after dinner we found out that all went well! THANK YOU GOD!!! He will still have to do some radiation as they were only able to take out 2/3rds of the tumor! What a day and a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment