Friday, July 31, 2009

Hello again... Are you trying to find a business on the net???

It's been a fun summer but not a real summer at least here in Toronto On Canada!! It's been more like a warm fall... warm enough to wear shorts, but too cold to jump in the lake!!

In any case, all the better to do some work!! No sun worshiping or having fun in the water!! I started this journey of trying to find a great business to be part of and along the way I learned alot, met some great people that I now call friends and even had fun with!! This is NOT what I expected!! Maybe I was a little naive. Other than the great friendships I have made, I was surprised that alot of internet businesses are scams!! It is so sad that people use their God given brain to cheat, lie and steal!! In one of my first months, someone tried to steal a product I was selling. This person nearly got it. In the end, I lost $60 of money, I really did not have!! THen I joined these internet businesses and nothing came of them. Luckily, I have not wasted alot of money on them... I am now excited as I am part of some great teams making money and meeting their friends and learning what to expect from the net!! It's alot of work but really well worth it!!

4 comments:

  1. Ohh don't swim in the water that is all kind of wrong!! :o)
    I have been burned on the internet also. Sad part is no one is there to stop the bad guy so they just go on to the next person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you got it all figured out. There are a lot of scams out there. Following from Living in Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you ran into these scams and SHAME on those people! I am glad to hear that you are part of some great teams now. Much success to you!

    Jana

    ReplyDelete