Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Esculon Says

I met a great mom on Twitter moms. She is looking for more followers on her blog. I decided I would take a look and found it had some very good information. She started the blog for her business, where she sells jewellery. Alex found she was not getting too much exposure to her jewellery, so she decided to include more info on blogs and ways to improve your blog. I love the site and the jewellery is so beautiful!!!

I would suggest for you to take a look and see if there is some info that you may need for your blog. If not, take a look at her suggestions, I'm sure that would be helpful! If you know of anyone who loves jewellery pass on her blog address!!! I'm sure you will like just as much as I did! Everyone is impressed with her site!

http://www.esculonsays.com

No comments:

Post a Comment