Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Mom Entrepreneur website

It's been a lot of fun this week. Lots of personal issues but that's what is great about working from home!! I can take care of those issues and then go back to work just as quickly!!

In any case, I thought I would let you know that I have been with a group called the mom entrepreneur. For all of you moms out there, it's a great support website and the moms are so quick to help new entrepreneur mom like me!! If you want to be part of this group, than here is their website: http://www.themomentrepreneur.com It is really a great site for alot of great support and information!! Have fun surfing!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ashley, thank you so much. I want to learn how you started working from home. Looking forward read your advice for me. Like you I also wanted to work from home too.
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete