Saturday, May 9, 2009

Springtime!!


It's finally here... Unbelievable! I am sorry it has taken a while for me to write!! It's been a crazy week. But, spring is in full force and summer will be here soon. It's great because it doesn't take an extra 10 minutes to put on jackets, gloves, hats, mitts and all the other stuff that needs to come for wintertime! Don't get me wrong, I love the winter. The beautiful white snow and skiing and skating. Here in Canada, the winters are soooo long!! I love the 4 seasons and spring because of the warmth the sun brings us! I love the greenery, the beautiful colourful flowers!! I love seeing people walking, skipping and running around! The world just seems active and fun!!

I wish you all a very warm and beautiful springtime!!

For all you moms out there, Happy MOTHER'S day!!!

1 comment: